Participant Application Summer 2013.pdfdownload
What I liked most about the service is the fact that I was able to speak my mind, feelings and thoughts freely. I was able to focus on myself for once and understand that I come first. Thank you so very much! I wish that I could have been introduced to this service earlier. Your service is amazing!
Nexus Youth CentreAre you:
- between 14 and 24 years of age?
- Looking for a place to chill with other youth?
- Need help finding a place to live, getting a job, learning new skills or going back to school?
- Want to discuss a problem privately with a youth worker?
Why not check out Nexus Youth Centre.
Nexus Youth Centre is a drop-in centre where you can hang out, meet new people, have fun, learn new skills, find information and get help.
Come and check us out – we are located inside the Mississauga Central Library, 301 Burnhamthorpe Road West on the second floor.
We are open:
- Mondays to Thursdays, 12 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Fridays, 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Consider joining one of our groups where you can:
- have fun and make friends,
- talk about things you are interested in,
- enjoy fitness and recreation,
- create art or write, and
- improve your job and leadership skills.
You can also volunteer, get work experience, earn community service hours, and gain skills to help others in your community.
Find out moreFind out more about our services by calling Nexus Youth Centre at 905-566-1883 or email us.
Pour en savoir davantage sur les services offerts en français, veuillez cliquer ici.